Leveraging decades of experience as a premier PMG supplier with millions of hours of proven field experience.
Permanent magnet generators
Unison has scalable power solutions designed and built to satisfy any application, in numerous industries, and in the most hostile environments. From commercial to military aircraft and beyond, our Permanent Magnet Generators (PMGs) have proven extremely effective across a wide range of applications designed to best serve our customers.
- Highly reliable in today’s harsh environments
- Low maintenance
- Highly efficient – no rotating windings or rectifiers
- Diverse thermal management solutions
Unison’s PMGs are the most reliable solution in the industry since we are a certified AS9100 supplier, providing a complete engineering staff, world-class vertically integrated manufacturing facilities, and a full-service product support. From prototype to production, our complete design, analysis, and manufacturing capabilities along with using the latest state-of-the-art tools, we are able to accommodate a wide variety of design features, providing the most reliable solution for whatever your application may require. We continue to invest in our Permanent Magnet technology, to ensure we remain the best PMG manufacturer in the industry, and with Unison’s PMGs on nearly every commercial and military aircraft in service today, we have the pedigree to prove it.
PM power machines
Where high performance and reliability is a top priority, Unison’s Permanent Magnet (PM) Power products are designed and built to deliver world class solutions.
- Best in class power density (10+ KW/kg) and efficiency (> 90%)
- Scalable AC or DC output (28-600+ V)
- High temperature (> 290°C)
- Scalable power (10kW-250kW) and speed (3,600-70,000+ RPM)
Power regulation, conditioning & control
Unison can enhance system performance by developing electronics along with its machines to provide the best power quality and machine control, while optimizing size and weight.
- Health monitoring, diagnostics and system protection
- Legacy aircraft and engine systems
- High temperature operation